When you're congested, suffer from hayfever, or just need to flush your sinuses, you can get fast relief from Congivil Sterile saline nasal spray. Some studies support the use of saline solution (salt water) to restore moisture to dry nasal passages and sinuses and to lessen the inflammation of mucous membranes. Findings show that if saline irrigation is used regularly, it can help to thin mucus, decrease postnasal drip, and cleanse your nasal passages of bacteria
Congivil Nasal Spray is ideal for the entire family and can be safely used in babies, children and during pregnancy. It is effective for daily nasal hygiene, and as preventative therapy for colds, allergies or sinusitis, or in a polluted environment, making breathing more comfortable.
How often can I use Congivil?
We recommend using Congivil Nasal spray two to six times a day (or more) in each nostril for as long as you need it or as long as and as often as your doctor recommends.
Can Congivil be used with other medication?
Yes. Congivil is drug-free and doesn’t contain preservatives so there is no known risk of interaction with any other medication. However, in all cases it is best to check with your doctor.
Can I use Congivil if I'm pregnant, diabetic or suffer from high blood pressure?
Yes, Congivil is completely safe to use with these conditions, but it is always a good idea to check with your doctor.
Can I use Congivil for my baby?
Yes, Congivil is suitable for the whole of the family, even babies from 3 months old.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: ADULTS & CHILDREN
The first thing you need to do is to blow your nose to clear up the passageways as much as you can. Then take the cap off the bottle and follow the directions.
- Depress the pump firmly to activate the spray.
- Insert the nozzle into the nostril and make sure that the tip is angled slightly backwards
- Once the required dose has been inserted into each nostril, then tilt the head to the right for 10 seconds. Then tilt the head left for 10 seconds
- Pinch the nostrils closed and sit head forward for 10 seconds.
- When you're done, don't blow your nose right away and try not to sneeze. That will keep the medication in your nose.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: BABIES
- Place baby on his/her back on the changing table and turn baby's head towards you.
- Use your arm to hold down baby's body and arm.
- Gently insert the nozzle into the upper nostril and bring it to a vertical position.
- Press the nozzle and allow the solution to drain out of the nostril, taking the secretions with it.
- Wipe the nozzle with a tissue.
|Size Name||SKU||Inner Box QTY||Shipper Carton QTY|