- Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your waist with the desired level of support. Position the pad so it is centred and under the abdomen
- Attach the belt to the pad and pull both elastic sides until the desired tension and attach the close to the abdominal pad.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side
- Adjust belt tension to make it comfortable. Please note: maternity belts are usually adjusted when in standing position which usually requires more support than when sitting. If you want to use it when sitting, you might have to readjust the belt’s tension
- Fasten all closures
- Hand wash in cool water with mild soap
- Remove excess water and air dry